SDN Lab Membership
The SDN Lab operates through funding from supporting memberships and fee based testing services. There are two membership levels: Full Member and Sponsoring Member.
To join the OpenFlow Interop Testing Consortium, each Full Member pays a yearly fee of $20,000 and commits to contributing OpenFlow products such as applications, controllers, switches, or test gear. Full membership is not limited to vendors. A member that does not have a product may provide equivalent programing, engineering or development resources to the lab.
- Up to 3 full weeks of testing in the lab with support from the lab staff including custom test plan and test bed development and pre-testing for ONF conformance tests.
- Participation in periodic group testing sessions (PlugFests) to publicly demonstrate interoperability among multiple vendors.
- The option to sponsor Proof of Concept testing for customers at a reduced rate.
- Reduced rates on Conformance testing.
- Availability of customized training sessions
- Membership credit on the Lab Website and in the Lab.
- Membership credit at all Lab events.
Interested in supporting the lab but not ready to become a Full Member? Contact us to discuss funding and in-kind donations of equipment or engineering resources.
- Sponsorship credit on the Lab website and in the Lab itself
- Sponsorship credit at all Lab events.
- The option to schedule periods of testing for themselves or their customers at a reduced rate.
Does your company have OpenFlow products? What about applications that you would like to examine in our interoperability test-bed? Consider becoming a member of the SDN Interoperability Lab.
View membership agreement (.docx)